Justice Served A Cheater Emerges....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MapleNekopara, Jun 22, 2018.

1. MapleNekopara

MapleNekopara
    Expand Collapse

Today, I was told by Cherry_Chai_Tea that there was a cheater. I get onto Jectile and behold its true

A user by the name of Elias2608 today was observed by a few people of cheating. These people included Myself, Cherry, Mercury, Grand_Explorer, and mogmartin.

Thanks to some help, I was able to secure footage of the cheater, and what they were using.
    After witnessing this in game, I can confirm the User has Aim-lock, and Auto-Bunny hopping. Another thing that myself and others noticed was they could perfectly bunny-hop sideways and backwards without losing any speed which isn't possible in minecraft. Also, in the video, it catches them bunny-hopping across the map 'Rush' faster and longer than possible, even with Extreme Conditioning on.
    (Thanks to iiKaneki_ for the video footage)
    -
    If any Admins are still active, please take charge of this. We are all hoping dearly to get rid of people like this
    (Linking the video cause the file size is too large to put into here alone.)

(Thanks to Mets for uploading this to his Youtube)

2. 911lostbrother

911lostbrother
    Expand Collapse

Guess I'll die.

Also if hackers still pop up just ask me.

3. MapleNekopara

MapleNekopara
    Expand Collapse

Thanks admins to serving justice in a short period of time!

4. FastAsMercury

FastAsMercury
    Expand Collapse

I thought they were gone for good :D. It’s good to know that they’re still watching us...

MapleNekopara likes this.