A question or something (Perm Mute)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Th3D4rkG0d, May 7, 2018.

1. Th3D4rkG0d

Th3D4rkG0d
    Expand Collapse

So, I'm perma muted not sure why they even muted me 4times, most of the time I was joking around and in one of the mutes you can clearly see that i was joking, becuase i added all kinds of emojis at the end.
    But yea, I searched around the Forums and i saw no Unmute/Unban appeal. I would like to appeal, it has been a while after I got perma muted.
    Would be nice if someone would tell me where I can appeal for unmute.

One of my cases:

My recent posts:

2. N4sirC

N4sirC
    Expand Collapse

Like many other have said in the past, "A permanent mute is PERMANENT!" I know that it sucks but this server isn't the most structurally stable and you're going to have to deal with it, sorry.

3. Th3D4rkG0d

Th3D4rkG0d
    Expand Collapse

Well unfortunetly some mods/players can piss me off when I have a bad day plus all this rage happened becuase I was in year Puberty, everyone knows what puberty does, Lol, But anyways, I understand that perma mute/ban is permanent, but people sometimes deserve a second chance, just boring when I play and can't communicate to others, like yesterday some guy was talking to me and I wasnt able to answer and yes I know it's my fault that I got muted, If I don't get unmuted, then I understand your decision.

-=HopeIDeserveASecondChance=D=-

4. N4sirC

N4sirC
    Expand Collapse

Well, if I somehow ever become a mod i'll give you a second chance.

5. MapleNekopara

MapleNekopara
    Expand Collapse

Mods cannot unmute players. Also a mute is a mute, no exceptions, no forgiveness. Once you’re perma muted you’re done, no matter how much you plead and ask

6. xXGuyFawkesXx

xXGuyFawkesXx
    Expand Collapse

really your like the 100th person to beg for an unmute please don't ask this you should already accept your mistake and take it, no big deal.
    learn from this mistake and try not to fool around, be a good sport.

7. Th3D4rkG0d

Th3D4rkG0d
    Expand Collapse

saying something once isnt begging, just letting you know :) and it seems like you didn't read it fully or just didn't understand. I already accepted my mistake, I was just asking if there is a way to appeal an unmute or unban.

8. xXGuyFawkesXx

xXGuyFawkesXx
    Expand Collapse

well then there is no point of asking, you know they wont care. ;P