Better Matchmaking System pls read

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by mcawsome10, Jan 18, 2017.

1. mcawsome10

mcawsome10
    Expand Collapse

The server has many people but I don't think it should have 4 slots of each map it should have only 1. Your probably thinking no way that would be horrible how about taking a look below the sheep,if your not playing the game currently there are 20 slots so you can see that is just ridiculous. I also think there should more time like 45 secs tops until the game starts and minimum of 15 people. Obviously you need to make the maps a little bigger and add more maps

I'm trying to make this a community idea so maybe explain it there is an average of 160 people each day on the server and a quarter playing regular fps why have 4 20 slots when could (I'm changing it) to 1 slot 15 each game 45 sec count down and at least 3 people playing this would make the game more fun and a grind

#1 mcawsome10, Jan 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
  2. metsfan8

metsfan8
    Expand Collapse

Technically Everything here is what we have been asking for 1 Year now.

3. X_LiterallyMNT_X

X_LiterallyMNT_X
    Expand Collapse

Ugh no, the idea is still horrible after the explanation

4. mcawsome10

mcawsome10
    Expand Collapse

Sorry I didn't explain it well

5. Sogekii

Sogekii
    Expand Collapse

A lot of people, including me, sometimes just want to play a solo game or a game with a friend or two. A minimum of 15 people is high, especially since Zambies only gets a max of 30-ish players at one time.