Builder Application

Discussion in 'Build Submissions' started by ItsCubeTime, Aug 24, 2016.

?

Shall I get accepted? What do you as normal player on the server think??? :DDD

1. YES! YOUR WONDERFUL

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nu, you no cool enough

33.3%
  3. Just leave the decision to the staff please...

66.7%
  1. ItsCubeTime

ItsCubeTime
    Expand Collapse

Hello there! My name is ItsCubeTime and am a old server administrator (& owner) that feels like its time to be moving on....

For a couple of months ago I lost all my files on my old network, every single one of them (Even the backup failed) and lost buildings, artworks & tons of functional files that I had written & made myself... which took pretty hard on me loosing about a year of work and passion. But now it feels like that I need to leave that old time and start with something new within the game "Minecraft", and though working as Builder on some server would be nice, which I now chosen your network since it has well coded plugins, well made games & a growing community!

So... Since all my files where all my work was stored got removed do I really got no pictures to show you... Expect the ones you can find on my old website (It may close pretty soon since I haven't paid for its bill...)

Anyway you can find it Here! The website itself was mainly designed from Wix own templates... But I have modified it a lot, so it doesn't really look as it did from the beginning :p

Also I have some pictures of old work on my laptop, but they don't really live up to what I am capable of building today... But if you really want to I can send them. ;) Also heres a example of work of mine and some friends... But I made the castle alone and the nature around the buildings without any help <3

Other information about me:
    • Im young and full of ideas (14 years old)
    • Loves creating things out of cubes... Which is why I love Minecraft out of all programs that you can use to express your feelings and live out your art :p

• I also know some programming... If you want some help with the plugins

• Since Im only 14... I can't afford a "fine" computer for now, so I won't be able to take photos through shaders MC-launcher... :c

Not enough information??? :eek:

Just ask me! Im cool with all kinds of questions, HOPE I MADE A GOOD IMPRESSION, AND BYE!

2. tungstene2002

tungstene2002
    Expand Collapse

Thank you for making this presentation thread ! Sorry but, your server closed so we can't see what you've built... As someone told me two years ago on this great forum: "no pics ? no clicks" Register on Imgur, surely the easiest way to show photos and screens of what you've made. Have a nice day ! It'll be great if you show your work. Tungstene

3. ItsCubeTime

ItsCubeTime
    Expand Collapse

I gave you links for my old website tho, where you can see some of my work... Such as The Lordarian map, also I can send you some pictures of a ship that I made today :)

Sending them later today or tomorrow! :D

tungstene2002 likes this.
  4. tungstene2002

tungstene2002
    Expand Collapse

I saw the pictures... even if they don't show all the map, if you made it without any help, as I'm a builder too, you're doing really great on medieval design. I think you can build then post a Zambies-related map, it'll be great if you stay in a zombie survival style.

5. Turtlebomb

Turtlebomb
    Expand Collapse

You should save the pictures and put them on imgur for when the website is removed.