Every1 Just Calm Down!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cfwbuilder, Jun 11, 2018.

1. cfwbuilder

cfwbuilder
    Expand Collapse

back in the good old days of this server 30 players would be on shoota at once! No1 cared about the occasiaonal spam of the OP rpd, and there werent as many bi***es as there are now. Please remember players like maple and merc and mets have made this shoota fall. So, you have done enough damage to this shoota. The least u can do is calm down

2. 911lostbrother

911lostbrother
    Expand Collapse

You have been this server for at least 3 years, well it's time for you to go too. :)

Also don't get it wrong, players who leave is probably their choices, like me. So stop blaming the players that you hate so much. o_O

3. metsfan8

metsfan8
    Expand Collapse

Dont Look at me, I only use M16/G3/M14. I don't even Touch Donor but don't quote me on that. And Never did I reply to Anything with donor spam from the last posts on the Forums.

In my opinion, I don't try to use anything OP, I try to use stuff that isn't OP, but everything in this god damn game is OP. And when people say I just want to be on the Leaderboard, Those people just need to screw off. I just want Levels, and if you can't see that, or Don't find any proof, Look at my ingame level...

I don't want any of this is be against me, all I do is play. Just find a way to kill me or something, I ain't no god. Just a normal player...

Sorry if I'm coming up on this a little harsh or as a bitch, but I'm just sick and tired of people accusing me of something I didn't mean to or even do.

Bellpeeper23 likes this.
  4. MapleNekopara

MapleNekopara
    Expand Collapse

Bruh what. We didn’t cause the downfall of it. It’s the lack of attention to the server that caused the downfall. You’re just going to be the new target because you are asking people to ‘calm down’ yet you called out 3 well-known people.