FINALLY ON LEADERBOARDS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FastAsMercury, Mar 8, 2018.

1. MapleNekopara

MapleNekopara
    Expand Collapse

Will enjoy the time while I can.

2. 911lostbrother

911lostbrother
    Expand Collapse

I thought you don't even exist.

3. koko15000

koko15000
    Expand Collapse

someone's made, quite easy to see your mental level when only a few things can make you rage my salty french fry friend :D

FastAsMercury likes this.
  4. SurSheeps

SurSheeps
    Expand Collapse

People, doesn't everyone know that the leader boards is rigged? its made and monitored by CPU, and it most likely is about KDR, not skill, but if it is someone deciding the leader boards then well done, good for them, but if a CPU (and Minecraft at that) is deciding SKILL, then that is messed up, skill isn't parallel, it isn't exactly measurable via artificial intelligence. Because if so, HOW does a CPU find skill, where does it even start to look?

FastAsMercury likes this.
  5. FastAsMercury

FastAsMercury
    Expand Collapse

Thank you. I definitely don't deserve to be #4 on the leaderboards, and I didn't choose to. So how about everyone stops acting like it was my choice to be placed ahead of nielsaumatic and Ruy. I didn't even know this thread had 2 pages btw, so I thought that people had calmed down.

How did you not know me? I showed you a server and gave you admin on it. You told me some secrets about your mc profile that I would be very happy to share.... jk koon, I wouldn't do that. You are pretty neutral around me, and I wouldn't want to ruin that.

6. koko15000

koko15000
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE="FastAsMercury, post: 18909, member: 1534"]You're making it a big deal by responding to everything I say. How about just leaving me alone for once? What do my thoughts concern you?

Also, you're the one annoying me right now with your constant trash talk and complete focus on this one post.

Plus, i'm one the forums but won't be on minecraft till 3 weeks from now. HAVE FUN WITHOUT ME.[/QUOTE]

Well, that's Maple for you, and yes i agree maple is a complete snob towards many people.

7. MapleNekopara

MapleNekopara
    Expand Collapse

Well, that's Maple for you, and yes i agree maple is a complete snob towards many people.[/QUOTE]
    Who started fights by posting a thread based on Tails being upset over the m16? I said nothing to provoke any of these fights till YOU showed up, unfortunately, again.

8. FastAsMercury

FastAsMercury
    Expand Collapse

Look, btw we both share the trait of hating maple. How bout we follow each other?

*koko, not look. Rifjfjtjfjrjtjtjfjt