Invalid Following Up the 'Mute Bug'

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by MapleNekopara, Jan 19, 2018.

1. MapleNekopara

MapleNekopara
    Expand Collapse

So i joined into Jectile, chilling out and talking, then i get bored and load up my main account. I say "Hello" in chat and it informs me that i am Permanently Muted. I click the link it gives me (In the Picture) and it sends me to someone named "D3DMau5" for this individuals' mute case. My mains username was never D3DMau5. My main account's name is FlameTheHedgehog, and i havent joined with it on Jectile in months. Also to further this, there is no Mute Case for my main, or my alt. This in turn, has both of my accounts muted, and nothing i can do about it. Tails mentioned it earlier and i thought he had it fixed, but that seems false. Pls Fix

EDIT:
    After discussion with the members of my discord, it turns out that ‘D3DMau5’ is actually a user named ‘Stealth’ that I am good friends with. He gave me his account months ago because he wanted me to level up his account. (I only played one game then logged out of the account lol.) I never said anything while on his account, but why am I being muted now? And why did it start with my main account? He changed the password on his account and restricted access from me using it awhile after he came back from a break. But why didn’t this take effect until I said something on my main account?

Attached Files:

#1 MapleNekopara, Jan 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  2. TailsDoll

TailsDoll
    Expand Collapse

So this is where it got messy. your main, was linked into this by my alt. Which you switched with ferris that one time. But they had this account linked to theirs somehow, hence why they are perm muted currently. So think of it as an infection. the only way out is to have your main and my alt unlinked again. Luckily this is why I havent touched the alt since last time. But yea. ferris or flame isnt that account at all.

3. koko15000

koko15000
    Expand Collapse

mutings mutings mutings, they make you wanna throw up when you get muted, you cant talk, it takes your voice away, no more calling your opinions, no more fun times with friends, i liked playing it with my friends but, that wont happen again because i was muted too many times (>6 times)

Things I was muted for:

4. 911lostbrother

911lostbrother
    Expand Collapse

5. metsfan8

metsfan8
    Expand Collapse

DedMau5 Is Stealth Or In Game, Steaxlth

6. Steaxlth

Steaxlth
    Expand Collapse

For those wondering, I'm Stealth on Discord or my ign is Steaxlth. https://namemc.com/profile/Steaxlth.1 There's my namemc for those who don't recognize that user.

So basically this is what happened. I was IP muted on the account Steaxlth. I got on my alt and since it was an IP mute, that was muted too. Maple gets on my alt to play for a little bit because I had requested that they level it up or play on it when they were bored. They get IP muted too since they got onto that account. There was no valid reason for them to being muted. I have reset the security questions and the password to the account that I own which Maple used.

Now I don't really see an easy way out of this besides just removing the IP mute on my main and make it a regular mute. If I dare to say something out of line on my alt, just even a "ur bad", mute me. I only talk now unless it is necessary,if a player is asking for some help, or see a friend/somebody I know..

That is the only solution that I see. If anyone else has one, please respond.