Give Cherry_Chai_Tea another chance

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by That_One_Wizard, Sep 4, 2018.

?

Should Cherry get another chance?

1. Yes

70.0%
  2. No

30.0%
  1. That_One_Wizard

That_One_Wizard
    Expand Collapse

I believe Cherry should get another chance, who agrees?

2. MapleNekopara

MapleNekopara
    Expand Collapse

I’d love for it to happen but it’s not possible so don’t bother trying D:

Bellpeeper23 likes this.
  3. That_One_Wizard

That_One_Wizard
    Expand Collapse

D: That's too bad. Is it because of the perm mute or that there are no more admins?

4. MapleNekopara

MapleNekopara
    Expand Collapse

Both, honestly. Not sure if you noticed but shoota has been frequently stuck at 0 players sometimes for days.

5. That_One_Wizard

That_One_Wizard
    Expand Collapse

I have not noticed that, I have been staying off the computer because I came down with a sinus infection + an ear infection D:

6. Bellpeeper23

Bellpeeper23
    Expand Collapse

Yeah what is up with that. Whenever I get on, it's always at 0 or like 2.

7. TailsDoll

TailsDoll
    Expand Collapse

Mutes aren't just one and perm mute. It takes multiple mutes. If you don't learn by then, too bad .

8. metsfan8

metsfan8
    Expand Collapse

Honestly you are right, But this is Cherry we are Speaking about. This person actually knows what a optimistic mind looks like, unlike most of the people on this server. Literally greets us with a smile, and I can tell that through a computer screen, and is always Interested in what we are up to or what we are doing, says "Good Job!" or "Nice One!" Whenever we get or do something rare on Jectile, and I'm even surprised hes mute worthy. We need more people like Cherry, and less people who just complain the shit out of whos better and how they are trash. I dont care how you act Tails, But we dont need you here in this post to tell us rules we already know, and anyways, we have fixed mistakes on this server by actually talking back and telling them whats wrong. Thats what you Should do, Not hide in a corner and listen to some random rules. Sorry if this comes off a little... "rude"? But I think you should be use to that.

xXGuyFawkesXx likes this.
  9. That_One_Wizard

That_One_Wizard
    Expand Collapse

Exactly, this is the person who gave me tips on how to play and he always greeted me and everyone else with a nice warm welcome. He really doesn't deserve to be muted.

I have always wanted to be like cherry, nice, welcoming and helpful. We should all really learn from Cherry.

10. TailsDoll

TailsDoll
    Expand Collapse

Point being. You can be the nicest in the world and helpful. But if you have multiple mutes because of stuff one has said .Then that's what happens .They don't unmute people so what's the point in even trying.Plus the server is pretty dead anymore anyways .

koko15000, MeexaMix and Bellpeeper23 like this.