Hell Mine (Map)

Discussion in 'Build Submissions' started by PumpO, Sep 1, 2016.

1. PumpO

PumpO
    Expand Collapse

Hi, today I just created a new map, and I'm gone be honest this is one of the best map's I made for a zombie map, it's little, there's places to camp, and for the zombie players can spawn and it's almost the same size as the other maps, and there's a bit of details every where around the map :> So I thing this can really be a cool map for the server that's why I think i'll put the folder of the map in text so you can try it out and judge it. So I was thinking of creating a new boss every 10 waves, basically it's a dead miner so, a skeleton with a pickaxe because he is a miner and, as the map is called "Hell Mine" in hell there's fire (Nether) so I was thinking that every time the boss does you damage It will be the same mechanics of the Flamer so the more he it's you, the more the flames will stay on you and I think, for a cool name for him will be "Igniter" so there's my map and the boss which can be cool for the server I hope you guys will enjoy it, and when I was creating this map I wasn't doing it to be famous on the server or some sh*t like that no! It's been like 2 months I've been playing on your server and I just love, it's unique, really fun and ,I really think this server can be famous on the Internet so that's why I created a map for you guys. Thanks so much for reading my stuff I hope you enjoyed it and question, Do you think all this stuff I made can be cool on the server just say Yes or No? that will make me happy, at least if you say something thanks. <3
    -PumpOGamer

Attached Files:

2. tungstene2002

tungstene2002
    Expand Collapse

Looks good. But wrong topic, it's Shoota here.

3. PumpO

PumpO
    Expand Collapse

Thanks, I forgot I was typing in Shoota, Thanks for saying it to me :D
    (Posted it on Zambies Now)

4. MP5/TacKnife Expert

MP5/TacKnife Expert
    Expand Collapse

Imagine FFA on this map.

Ontopic, it looks nice, but try explaining it or improve the descriptions next time.

EseTomate likes this.
  5. PumpO

PumpO
    Expand Collapse

Posted it again on Zambies thanks :D
    Ok thanks, I'll put more details and more information about the next time I'll upload, Thanks for replying.

6. MP5/TacKnife Expert

MP5/TacKnife Expert
    Expand Collapse

You're welcome, I do understand your point

Overall, this might be the next map, and try adding screenshots also instead of adding the world save, I'm too lazy to put maps into hard-to-find files (not really)