Horses still spawning at 180+

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NoHaxJustStrafee, Jul 23, 2018.

1. NoHaxJustStrafee

NoHaxJustStrafee
    Expand Collapse

Welp you know the most of us lazy people on Zambies loved to get on the little stone pole in Roadway and just get some free kills without having to do anything on wave 180+ since Horses did not spawn anymore. Out of nowhere Horses started spwaning at 180+ about a month ago. And for us lazy ass people, what the hell happend to horses not spawning at 180+? Is there still a way to get them to stop spawning. And dont say its random becuase its not. Every single time I played roadway about 2+ months ago it was alwasys round 180-200 and horses always 100% stopped spawning. Not anymore within the past month though. It was like a secret bug fix was released but not told to anybody. So what im asking, is there still a way to get them to spawn at 180+?

2. 911lostbrother

911lostbrother
    Expand Collapse

Dude you are very late to this server, this is not a bug, Zombies keep increasing but Nightmare doesn't because they did "type" the code like 1 or 2 and a half years ago.

3. iZig

iZig
    Expand Collapse

I'm REALLY late to this, but I thought it has something to do with how many people are in the match. But recently I've been playing and noticing that its different for each map. Horses don't stop spawning on RW from what I can tell, but a recent game of frieght, they stop spawning around wave 200. Around 1.3k randomly there were just tons of baby zombies and by 1.7k 1/3 waves were baby zombie only waves. Spawning is weird :/