Ion blaster bug?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by manateeman2000, Sep 5, 2016.

1. manateeman2000

manateeman2000
    Expand Collapse

When I play zambies we are just having a fun time until Violition has an ion blaster that looks like the black and purple entity block. It acts just like an ion, and GooDestroyer gave his to him and he "magically" turned his regular gun into the entity block. I do not know what is going on, but he won't say how he does it so I do not know if this is a bug or a hack...

2. X_LiterallyMNT_X

X_LiterallyMNT_X
    Expand Collapse

That is just a normal Minecraft's way of saying, I do not recognise this texture. Like when you hop onto 1.9 and place down 1.9's blocks and turn into 1.8 and hop into that world again, the blocks turn into Purple and Black mysterious block.

3. MP5/TacKnife Expert

MP5/TacKnife Expert
    Expand Collapse

"GooDestroyer gave his to him and he magically turned his regular gun into the missing texture* block." That's not how it works, @X_LiterallyMNT_X

4. X_LiterallyMNT_X

X_LiterallyMNT_X
    Expand Collapse

That often happens to me, it just randomly turns into a missing texture, PS why are you always being absolutely bad to me, I didn't do anything to you

5. Turtlebomb

Turtlebomb
    Expand Collapse

Can you explain how they're doing so?

6. MP5/TacKnife Expert

MP5/TacKnife Expert
    Expand Collapse

I'm not being bad, you can't describe the way the say it in words instead of voicing it