Leaderboards

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by DragonKing191, Dec 16, 2017.

1. DragonKing191

DragonKing191
    Expand Collapse

The server is pretty fool proof with zambies and there are barriers everywhere so it couldn't be unreliable. It would take a little coding with plugins, but if you could have like a leaderboard display for everymap in the menu or lobby that would be awesome. It would add competition and keep players engaged. Hope you consider!

2. cfwbuilder

cfwbuilder
    Expand Collapse

I agree, it would be fun to have more competition in zambies. At least they could show total kills or something.

3. `XxGuyFawkesxX

`XxGuyFawkesxX
    Expand Collapse

yes but then we have top donors or people that try hard for those lb stats i already know some people that can go rounds to about 5k. not many people can go that high

4. koko15000

koko15000
    Expand Collapse

TBH i don't like zambies because it gets boring after you have gotten past lvl 70 or so.

5. iZig

iZig
    Expand Collapse

I don't agree with this completely. Its a bit late to implement and the leaderboards would be easy to manipulate. First of all, if it waves, there are a few glitches that make you invincible. If it was what level people were, it's a bit unfair cause the server has been out since 2013. The kills are the same story with the waves, but if you do it correctly you can make one teammate get all the kills. The only way I see this being enjoyable is to have like "highest current waves" or maybe highest levels online. Not too sure... I like the idea of it but there is still flaws sadly.

xXGuyFawkesXx likes this.