Lets talk about those "Vote Guns"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 911lostbrother, Jul 28, 2017.

1. 911lostbrother

911lostbrother
    Expand Collapse

Yes, "Vote Guns". They all do damage like P90 and "The new weapon for bad player" (seldom players know.) Some of them even Better , Like this one "KSG < MODEL 1887" and "HAMR > MG36" . Fair Enough?

koko15000 likes this.
  2. R3W8

R3W8
    Expand Collapse

tf u going on about mate you make 0 sense

3. DesertEagle

DesertEagle
    Expand Collapse

You cannot compare the KSG to an 1887 as the KSG fires a single high damage, very long range slug while the model fires the usual multiple spreaded pellets the model's output is not consistent due to the multiple pellets flying around randomly. HAMR as far as I know is more accurate but less damaging over distance while the MG36 is less accurate (escept with grip possibly) and keeps it's damage over range.

4. koko15000

koko15000
    Expand Collapse

the real comparison is the friken bizon that shoots perhaps faster than the p90 has more ammo than p90 and is better at hipfiring than p90???????

cfwbuilder likes this.
  5. cavo789

cavo789
    Expand Collapse

M1887 is nothing like KSG . Id agree that vote guns are underrated and very powerful but comparing the model to the ksg and the HAMAR to the mg36 makes 0 sense.

koko15000 likes this.
  6. Lukaka

Lukaka
    Expand Collapse

Wish you could get instant access by voting. I never do it because I can never be on 3 days in a row, too busy. But if it was instant after vote, I would vote all the time

7. TailsDoll

TailsDoll
    Expand Collapse

The hamr has accuracy over the mg36. Model also has insane range for a shotgun. Range that can actually kill regardless of spread. Youd think a modern shotgun would have more range than that thing