Lol Tailsdoll why should a m16 make you upset?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by koko15000, Jan 30, 2018.

1. koko15000

koko15000
    Expand Collapse

See some images of when tails gets mad all because i'm using a m16 xD m16 i'm like really a M SIX TEEN this is hilarious, Lol "too busy hiding to help you" *Pffttt* tails you and i both know i don't hide any more than you do, also i don't know if this is enough to be considered a mute im just posting this because it amuses me

Attached Files:

2. DesertEagle

DesertEagle
    Expand Collapse

M16 is along with the Galil the strongest AR in the game firing out a burst at 1200 RPM (with a slight delay between bursts obv.)
    I see his reason to get mad about it. Nobody likes losing especially if somebody is using the strongest weaponry.

3. TailsDoll

TailsDoll
    Expand Collapse

I think Mets is about one of the few people that even use it correctly. Otherwise it's hipfired and others get lucky kills with it . point of all this is .I know you aim to annoy me. One of your friends even told me you do . But what I say to you is do something better with your life then try to taunt a mentally screwed up fox. Also thing is, all 3 of those, is explaining a calm opinion. one was my response to your team mate asking for help. none of those are offensive in nature.

#3 TailsDoll, Feb 1, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  4. koko15000

koko15000
    Expand Collapse

Would be nice if you told me who my lying "friend" is, and i don't hipfire it much

5. TailsDoll

TailsDoll
    Expand Collapse

I omitted their name on purpose. They don't need the flak from your anger . Regardless. It doesn't matter . Find someone else to bother .

6. koko15000

koko15000
    Expand Collapse

I realize now how annoying m16 is there's a certain person that is using m16 in a super annoying way i probably influenced that, i regret doing it. his name starts with an "u" and ends with an "r"

7. MapleNekopara

MapleNekopara
    Expand Collapse

So Koko comes back and starts being an annoyance to everyone it seems...

911lostbrother likes this.
  8. R3W8

R3W8
    Expand Collapse

Well yeah what do you think bro I can't even spam rpd anymore

9. FastAsMercury

FastAsMercury
    Expand Collapse

I completely agree. Many people (including me) just jump up and shoot or hip fire at close range. Only a select few use the M16 correctly.

10. EseTomate

EseTomate
    Expand Collapse

I remember a long long time ago, i was the best player using the M16, i dont know if you knew me <.< You have to be in a good spot to kill anybody, i use the long barrel attachment.

11. DesertEagle

DesertEagle
    Expand Collapse

I mean that sounds like a pretty empty made up lie, saying he was the best player using M16 with Long Barrel an attachment that does not exist on Assault Rifles. Maybe you should wake up from your dreams?

Jimmy_47447 likes this.
  12. koko15000

koko15000
    Expand Collapse

well i didn't "jump and shoot or hipfire " that much i basically used it like i would a G3

13. Allegorial

Allegorial
    Expand Collapse

AR's dont have long barrel tho....

Jimmy_47447 and MapleNekopara like this.
  14. koko15000

koko15000
    Expand Collapse

you must have a good amount of rage at me for posting some butt hurt crap like this you know xD

15. MapleNekopara

MapleNekopara
    Expand Collapse

Well I mean you disrespected Mets with all the drama and stuff on his server, plus I don’t even say anything IN his server to provoke you to start saying stuff to me. I’m assuming that the one who has the most rage here is you,
    Considering you said, “Whenever you’re on, I’ll donorspam you as much as I can until you leave.” And that seems like you’re decently upset at me, for stating that you come back to this server and start being a nuisance to everyone. Calling them out, talking trash, etc.
    I call you out on that, and you immediately are defensive about it. Calm down, cut the drama, and grow up.

Allegorial likes this.
  16. koko15000

koko15000
    Expand Collapse

Having two different forums accounts, is illegal i do beleive, plus its flat out sad that you have to get your forums alt to like your posts.....

Plus Stop, Just stop, leave it at what it is, and go on, Gee kids these days always looking to keep something going constantly......

By the way the JECTILE forums is where we talk about JECTILE stuff; not other server's stuff.

17. MapleNekopara

MapleNekopara
    Expand Collapse

You seem to be heavily confused on who Allegorial is, as it’s not a forum alt, I don’t know who goes through that just to make an alt account for forums.
    Also, what now? You decide to try and act like the mature one because I said many valid points that you have a hard time coming back for? Your friends are leaving you because of how childish you act. In your best interests, you should just leave like you did for a couple months. Nothing will change once you return. It’ll all be just the same server that thousands have played on over and over again, with the same maps, same guns, all the same things.
    Also that entire conversation in Mets’ server was Jectile related because you started bringing some mass salt levels towards me that was heavily unnecessary, just because you can’t express this to me in Jectile itself because you got yourself muted.

18. koko15000

koko15000
    Expand Collapse

No, i'm just using your own argument against you, you said bringing jectile's stuff into mets's server was immature, and now its backfiring on you, Lol some peoples logic and hypocrisy

19. metsfan8

metsfan8
    Expand Collapse

Ok Ok Ok, Just Stop. The ONLY Reason Maple brought Jectile stuff into your little fun time on my server is because you had the guts to talk back and act like you stole your moms credit card for this game. Can You Actually look at your words when you speak. I mean call us Hypocrites but I see at least 5x more in your behavior. Grow a brain and just realize for once your the one who is embarrassing and contradicting yourself.

20. koko15000

koko15000
    Expand Collapse

You Stop, you think your opinion matters more than anyone else's all because you're a high prestige and are on the leaderboards, Do you ever stop and think? No, you just keep on barking at whoever you want because you have the intelligents of a dog.