Lol Tailsdoll why should a m16 make you upset?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by koko15000, Jan 30, 2018.

1. MapleNekopara

MapleNekopara
    Expand Collapse

‘Intelligents’
    It’s ‘Intelligence’

2. Allegorial

Allegorial
    Expand Collapse

Alright, everyone calm down..... Everyone's opinion matters. Koko, this whole entire post was pointless. Yes, Tails was pissed off because you used the infamous M16 against him but that doesn't mean you have to post his "comments" onto this forum just for your own personal amusement. Just let it slide or rather just PM him if you truly do have a grudge against him. There is literally no need for this kind of negativity on this site. This site is built solely to let the players give feedback to the GAME, not other players (unless obviously there is another player that finds the need to please himself/herself by hacking and getting an unfair advantage). So please, lets forget about this argument and if you would, can you please just delete this post entirely because it literally gives no contribution to the game's development whatsoever. Thank you Koko for understanding

3. TailsDoll

TailsDoll
    Expand Collapse

OK it's 2 pages of this now . Kill this pointless post please . For the good of everyone's brain cells

4. R3W8

R3W8
    Expand Collapse

@TailsDoll I have one brain cell remaining pls send help ;-;

5. Lukaka

Lukaka
    Expand Collapse

Hey R3W8 I like your icon's reference to the corrupt coruscant guard from Star Wars Clone Wars

6. R3W8

R3W8
    Expand Collapse

I'm sorry it's the corrupt imperial ISB agent Kalaus

7. N4sirC

N4sirC
    Expand Collapse

Do you honestly think that your opinion matters either koko?

xXGuyFawkesXx likes this.
  8. koko15000

koko15000
    Expand Collapse

Do you honestly know that you suck and your methods of getting on the leaderboards are gonna cause you to hardly fail?

9. 911lostbrother

911lostbrother
    Expand Collapse

Do you honestly think that you are famous because you are on the jectile leaderboard only?

10. koko15000

koko15000
    Expand Collapse

Lol yeah N4sirC thinks is all that just because gets lucky with his bullcrap

11. xXGuyFawkesXx

xXGuyFawkesXx
    Expand Collapse

koko do ever stop and think of what your doing right now and take a look about your actions so desperate for attention what where you hoping to gain from this argument did you want everyone to agree with you and have a good time or where you trying to lose every bit of respect that you may have not ever had, and if you think i'm lying about wanting attention. . .

you made about 5 alts and they all got muted, you keep on making rants trying to tick every one off hoping to get a reply, you talk bad about well respected players, you hog the leader boards, and you get in fights you never win like this one. not only that who's laughing now since you have no friends to back you up from your mistakes. "So AmUsInG xD Pff"

are you trying to make friends or make people hate you even more than they already do, go play your mcleaks alts and stop making Jectile even more of a problem than it is. Tails is a not a guy to mess with, (nor are mets, and neko) don't bother him i know he doesn't have time for Ur little rant about M16 that really is nothing to make a forum post about that's why your "friends" talk about you, i have people that hate me and there are people i am not really friends with yet, but i wont go around making idiotic rants of how they don't like the way some one is using a gun and post it on forums to make fun of them. your amusing every one else from how idiotic this rant is, people have lost all respect for you at this point so don't expect to make a comeback to fix all of your mistakes.
    "yes i had the time to write this since im in ISS :)" silly Goose

MapleNekopara likes this.
  12. koko15000

koko15000
    Expand Collapse

xD dude, so i see your hate for me has grown well, good job, making vulnerable people angry that doesn't know how to spell "were" actually IS pretty amusing, btw " don't mess with tails" pfffttt, internet geeks. by the way, if staff don't want me posting something, they can and will just simply deny the post/msg. i can say anything they allow on the forums, whether you like it or not, just accept that fact.

13. FastAsMercury

FastAsMercury
    Expand Collapse

Jesus christ, you two are at each other's throats! Ever stop and think about what YOUR mothers would think if they saw you two barking at each other on an online gaming site? Yep, think about that. How old are you guys? 20? 19? Yeah. Koko, what do you even do for a living? Play video games in your mom's basement?

14. xXGuyFawkesXx

xXGuyFawkesXx
    Expand Collapse

Bro im 13 years old i'm about the youngest player here, not only that my "Mother" is not here right now so don't get started with that. and please stay out of this i don't want you to get involved

15. SurSheeps

SurSheeps
    Expand Collapse

Tails, how does one use a weapon differently, or properly for that matter, you simply aim, shoot and win, If it works, thats how you use it...