M40A3 Has a bug...

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by 3tunnels, Jul 12, 2017.

1. 3tunnels

3tunnels
    Expand Collapse

When the M40A3 reloads, it takes an extra bullet away to do as much for whatever reason... this is not the bug. I don't know if what I found was a bug either, but if you time yourself right, shoot the last bullet in your clip, and switch to another item in your inventory (or on any bullet, really), and switch back, you will have an extra bullet to use, as it doesn't waste the bullet right after being shot. (Will upload a small video clip showing as such tomorrow)

2. X_LiterallyMNT_X

X_LiterallyMNT_X
    Expand Collapse

I believe this bug is pretty known within the community but I don't know about the developers. I used to own a server and had CrackShot and it had the same problem as well.

3. Kinkies

Kinkies
    Expand Collapse

Next to the ammo count there is a dot that will be either solid or outlined. When it is full, there is a bullet in the chamber. When there isn't, the chamber is empty. The ammo count represents the ammo in the magazine. When it is at zero and you can still shoot, the magazine is empty, however, there is still a bullet in the chamber. This is why if you reload twice in a row without shooting in between you get can hold one more bullet, since the chamber is full and there is nowhere for the bullets to go. It is like this with all of the bolt-action snipers, and I think the ksg too, not sure though.

I'm pretty sure battlefield has a similar feauture with all guns as when you look above the ammo count there is a +1 or +0 which represents the chamber as well.

#3 Kinkies, Aug 3, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2017