Meltdown under the map glitch

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by masonmct, Feb 20, 2017.

1. masonmct

masonmct
    Expand Collapse

on The Map Meltdown, if you go to the area of the map where there is the "water" (lapiz blocks) there is a spot under the map that if you fall and land on, you will not die because there is no barrier there. this spot is somewhat difficult to get into but if you are playing with people that don't know about it (i am the original person that found the spot) then there is almost no way people will find u if your playing infect. please patch the spot because it is insanely over powered. but it is somewhat harmless because once you get down there, their is no way back up except to commit suicide or go into spec. and you wont get very many kills once down there. i went down there and took a screen shot of me in the spot. 2017-02-20_13.13.25.png

2. TailsDoll

TailsDoll
    Expand Collapse

This problem was already fixed before. Or was supposed to be. If they missed another kill switch area then I don't know what else to say on that matter

3. Finnigan

Finnigan
    Expand Collapse

Spoiler: Everyone knows this spot and no one complains about it so I dont see a reason to remove it.