Invalid Muting Bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by TailsDoll, Jan 7, 2018.

1. TailsDoll

TailsDoll
    Expand Collapse

Someone wanna tell me why im muted and the link leads to this? Me thinks the automated system screwed up there. Even Meexa has no idea what happened when i messaged them. http://jectile.com/cases/3452

that link leads to waifuferris's mute. On the case page. There is no case for me. Can this please be fixed and not tied to my account.

So it seems that the account, MapleNekopara, an alt I let a friend use, had also been muted with the same bug and same link. I dont know how WaifuFerris's account ended up muting mine and my alt. But neither of us is WaifuFerris

EDIT:The passwords for both my account and the alt have been changed just as suggested. Hopefully this doesnt lead to something weird like this again.

Attached Files:

#1 TailsDoll, Jan 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  2. 911lostbrother

911lostbrother
    Expand Collapse

This happened to MisterWhy too. I think now situation is that WaifuFerris Account got muted. If you did use WaifuFerris' or Maple's and his alt account. The IP Address will stay on your Minecraft account history page forever unless you re-download your Minecraft all IP Address will be deleted except your's. By the way, All mute case will connected to IP, Username and Your Minecraft History. Even if you use https://mcleaks.net infinity alt/bot are no use because of the IP mute. Watch out, if you have other's account were perma-muted and still linked to your main account, you must contact with the server's Head-administrators or administrators for unmute your IP. *Yet I didn't read the whole post/passage because I'm that kind of person. tomorrow I will have my exam pls send help*

3. cfwbuilder

cfwbuilder
    Expand Collapse

I think that this also happened to me. I hav a brother, wchworld who has been muted like 3 times, and so hav i. Now im perm mute and so is he