Nightmare Range

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by HrFreyos, Nov 5, 2016.

1. HrFreyos

HrFreyos
    Expand Collapse

Can you plz put down the nightmares range a bit its really anyone when you try to jump over the zombies and run away but get hit by a nightmare so you fall into the crowd of zombies. but plz do it cause a few of my friends think the same and there is probably even more people out there who also says that its anoying. but thats all bye.

cfwbuilder and LastLoadout like this.
  2. EAA771517

EAA771517
    Expand Collapse

Nightmares exist to make the game more challenging. I think they should stay the way they are.

iZig and 911lostbrother like this.
  3. KazutoKitty

KazutoKitty
    Expand Collapse

I agree but he's right, the nightmare's range is excessive. I think a little debuff would be in order.

cfwbuilder likes this.
  4. iZig

iZig
    Expand Collapse

Oops replying to a dead thread, whatever. Nightmares are nice cause they stop despawning at a certain point. (unless you have too many people at the start of the game I'm pretty sure) They're the only challenge in the game as all the bosses are generally easy and you can just jump over zombies. The range is excessive but a bit require to place a temporary challenge into the game and in my opinion should stay. It also helps to prevent overpowered camping.