OK SO PEOPLE THINK I STILL SPAM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FastAsMercury, May 26, 2018.

1. FastAsMercury

FastAsMercury
    Expand Collapse

I used donor this morning on one round, and that was it. I haven't used donor since, and even got EMP with Barret .50cal and Glock 18 just a few minutes ago (maple and mets you were playing so don't deny it). I fixed the loadout i had with dogs equipped, and now all of my loadouts use EMP airstrike and helicopter.

2. MapleNekopara

MapleNekopara
    Expand Collapse

I am calling you out as a hypocrite because of the sheer fact that you were using an AK74u, then to an MG36, then to an m16, then to a Galil, on FFA when it was a 1v1 between me and you? If that’s not spam then idk what is. You straight copied mets’ usual loadout of M16 w/ Masterkey, and a Glock. Then went on to copy exactly what I was using that game (AK-47)
    You are a liar and a mass hypocrite.
    Not only does that disappoint me, but the others that have read the two threads about you ‘not using cheap weapons anymore’
    (i.e Mets seeing you using donor weapons against lower levels)
    I respected you as a person for what you said, till you couldn’t hold your word. It’s not that difficult to find a regular weapon that you can like, but apparently it is for a hypocritical liar like yourself.
    I’m sorry Merc, but this has just gone on too far.

xXGuyFawkesXx likes this.
  3. 911lostbrother

911lostbrother
    Expand Collapse

I'm scared too now, guess I'll melee.

FastAsMercury likes this.
  4. FastAsMercury

FastAsMercury
    Expand Collapse

Yeah I don't care anymore. I will do what I want and you can accept the fact that i sometimes want to have fun or you can just keep on being "disappointed" at me. Just lay off

5. MapleNekopara

MapleNekopara
    Expand Collapse

I mean hey you said you’d cut it with the cheap stuff and you “don’t spam anymore” so this just makes you look immature for not holding yourself to your words, ignorant for ignoring your words and what others say to you, calling you out for being hypocritical, and overall a terrible person, knowing you can’t be trusted.

6. xXGuyFawkesXx

xXGuyFawkesXx
    Expand Collapse

you say all these things about not using donor and while Maple over hear is flaming the **** out of you, you start to say things about following "your own path" yet you keep saying you don't spam donor and you quit, make up your mind. you hardcore spammed rpd whilr persh was on and you kept doing that even whenever he left after getting mowed down by rpd. not only Im tired of you copying my classes it's annoying and sad that you can come up with an original gun like the rest of us. honestly your even worse than koko its pathetic how you say something that you dont do yet you do anyway it's really funny. and i have screen shots of you using donor with low levels online honestly if a stupid leader board is better go ahead and spam all you want, only thing you will gain is hatred and a bunch of people calling you out.

MapleNekopara likes this.
  7. FastAsMercury

FastAsMercury
    Expand Collapse

IF I WAS UNMUTED I COULD TRY TO WORK THIS OUT WITH PEOPLE INSTEAD OF CHECKING THE FORUMS 24/7. AT LEAST MAPLE BEGGED FOR HER BEING UNMUTED AND NOW SHE GETS TO 'ROAST' EVERYONE

8. MapleNekopara

MapleNekopara
    Expand Collapse

I mean my ‘mute’ wasn’t because of me saying stupid and immature stuff in chat now was it :^)

9. xXGuyFawkesXx

xXGuyFawkesXx
    Expand Collapse

MERC UR ANNOYING PLZ STOP THE DONOR NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS. NOO ONE LIKES YOU AND THEY HAVE A REASON NOT TO. HONESTLY IT'S TO THE POINT OF KIDS LEAVING THE SERVER AND/OR GOING TO ZAMBIES. DO YOU KNOW THAT KIDS THAT USE LMGS HAVE NO SKILL THEY USE THOSE TO GET GUD YOU DECIDE TO USE IT UR UR GEY LB. YOU COPY EVERYONE'S GUNS TOO IS ANNOYING MAKE YOUR OWN CLASS YOU FROG. YOU REALIZE THAT THERE ARE LIKE 10 YEAR OLDS PLAYING TOO WTF MAN, YOUR SO TOXIC. YOU SEE THE PLAYER AMOUND DROPING AND RISSING YOU JUST SPAMED SENTURY AND CHOOPER. IT WOILD BE BETRER IF YOU LEFT THE SERVER. STOP BEING TOXIC AND MAYBE JUST MAYBE YOU CAN MAKE FRIEND

Alextekk1 and Bellpeeper23 like this.
  10. FastAsMercury

FastAsMercury
    Expand Collapse

Wow, may I first point out what a great speller you are? Also, I won’t follow your hippie nonsense just so I’m not “toxic” and please everyone by being worse. I already said in a post that hasn’t come out yet that I will stop spamming on level ones but you need to calm down if you and maple want to spam your ak and mp5 without any consequences. And I don’t care if there are 10 year olds playing, they spam just as much as me. Targeting me for spamming just because I get a lot of kills doesn’t seem fair if every other person who uses pkp or m249 isn’t also ATTaCKED. So calm tf down and stop acting like this game is your life.

11. MapleNekopara

MapleNekopara
    Expand Collapse

I think it’s time we stop all of this....

12. FastAsMercury

FastAsMercury
    Expand Collapse

okay check your profile i gave my discord

13. xXGuyFawkesXx

xXGuyFawkesXx
    Expand Collapse

ok then fast, let's just stop all this.
    even if people like to spam it didn't mean you have to bring out donor. it's not cool and many players get tired of it. so no more donor and use regular ks (if some one else is usi n donor go ahead) now you arent too good with rpd so idc if you use it. nor more spam in for that lb. and if some one is using an aug .. . just donor spam them :p

14. MapleNekopara

MapleNekopara
    Expand Collapse

I don’t see it? Just comment it here.

15. FastAsMercury

FastAsMercury
    Expand Collapse

FastAsMercury#3785 is my discord I sent you a request but you had a bot to deny all requests. I may not be on discord for a little same as Minecraft because I’m going on vacation for the weekend but I will make sure to eventually sort things out (hopefully in the near future). I can’t be on discord right now because I am not on my computer

I don’t really understand what you’re saying, but I will cut back on the donor Jill streaks and guns so that I don’t do as well as I usually do and suppress all new players.

16. Alextekk1

Alextekk1
    Expand Collapse

That rpd spam has ruined the game. We have no life.