Ok why tf does cfwbuilder never play jectile? (Spoiler Alert)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by FastAsMercury, May 21, 2018.

1. FastAsMercury

FastAsMercury
    Expand Collapse

So. Some of you may remember him, and the whole reason why he doesn’t play is very interesting. Trust me on this, I know him in real life.

cfwbuilder does not play jectile anymore because of his ban on yomnetwork... He got an alt, ranked up, and played ton on his new account which shall remain nameless for his privacy (and ban evading purposes). He now is addicted to yom and basically never plays jectile anymore. I am talking about this because he joined a week after me in 2014 or 2015, and some veterans may be wondering where he went or why he doesn’t play that much anymore. Plus, I’m bored and wanted to get this forum to have some newer non week old messages. :D

2. MapleNekopara

MapleNekopara
    Expand Collapse

He never did have the best past on here, especially towards the end of his days of playing here. He started fights and people just didn’t seem to like him that much anymore.
    It seems more than just him, for people leaving.
    There’s more veterans that have quit without us knowing....

3. 911lostbrother

911lostbrother
    Expand Collapse

I only remember the fun part that whenever his rage is overflowing it's where the fun begins.

4. FastAsMercury

FastAsMercury
    Expand Collapse

IKR, whenever I was at his house he acted so erratic on mc but not as bad irl. He was so weird. He would say something racist or curse and would be completely calm in real life with his brother next to me and him just shaking his head (wchworld) who also quit jectile

5. xXGuyFawkesXx

xXGuyFawkesXx
    Expand Collapse

as so, anyone one remember 55Navyboy, aaaawyyyyyyeeessss, spidey, superslime, jeminedesings, buckytheblade, and like a million more honestly not trying to be rude but its true what maple said, it would be better for him to be gone.

MapleNekopara likes this.
  6. FastAsMercury

FastAsMercury
    Expand Collapse

I remember all of those people XD

7. TheEMC

TheEMC
    Expand Collapse

Same here. wow it has been a while since I've heard of those names