Request to be unmuted...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BreeSaysBooh, Jan 12, 2018.

1. BreeSaysBooh

BreeSaysBooh
    Expand Collapse

Well, hi.. My name is Clarissa, my minecraft name is BreeSaysBooh. I've been muted three times therefore i am permanently muted. First off, i'd like to say my previous two mutes were in 2016 and looking back on the mutes I 100% regret what I said. I am not that person, nor do I ever want to be that person ever again. I've been on Zambies for roughly three years and I grew to love it, making friends and playing the maps. Now days the main reason I come on zambies is to talk to people, but I still love coming onto the server to play the maps. I deeply regret everything and I would love one last chance, I have changed tremendously and the last mute I was just upset because a guy was promoting drug use. There are children who play on the server and don't need to be seeing that. I should have used different words I am sorry. Please, I would love one last chance...

2. cfwbuilder

cfwbuilder
    Expand Collapse

yes i am a child, and it iis very convincing to take meth wen its promoted. NO MORE CHAT MODERATION!!!!!

3. 911lostbrother

911lostbrother
    Expand Collapse

It's a good thing that we are perma-muted because when you talk in chat, there always an asshole to discuss what you said in chat.

4. koko15000

koko15000
    Expand Collapse

this is one of the few posts that i don't understand what you're trying to say in your post xD

request denied, join the rest of the perma muted people, good luck with getting unmuted because it has happened close to zero times. (99.9% chance it wont happen)