Shoota’s Inactivity

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FastAsMercury, May 5, 2018.

1. FastAsMercury

FastAsMercury
    Expand Collapse

LOL just wanted to say how a couple years back there were 2 matches going on at once and now there is barely one. Luckily, as maple said, more players will play in the summer. Plus, I want to bury the hatchet with everyone that I’ve been a jerk to on the forums (maple, ruy, etc.. you know who you are) and just apologize. Hopefully even one mod will join once in a while once school ends..

2. MapleNekopara

MapleNekopara
    Expand Collapse

I’ll accept your apology as I don’t really prefer to hold grudges. Seems you aren’t the only one to bury the hatchet, as Koko has too.
    I know we all get annoying in Jectile, but it’s on us and our feelings to separate how someone acts there, to how they act out of Jectile.
    I’m sure as soon as summer starts and school let’s out, people will be happier and less prone to start fights.
    Let’s hope there’s a brighter future there.

xXGuyFawkesXx likes this.
  3. FastAsMercury

FastAsMercury
    Expand Collapse

I agree, and will try to be less short-tempered and calmer. Hopefully shoota wont be inactive soon.

4. 911lostbrother

911lostbrother
    Expand Collapse

Well, just wait till they come.

5. xXGuyFawkesXx

xXGuyFawkesXx
    Expand Collapse

I accept your apology, i remember when we where good friends maybe we can go back to that. may times you really do make me mad because you decide to spam when i'm on just stay low with the donor and LMGs and when we are fine ;). and yes, what maple said about how every one is jerk on jectile and on forums *that's why we're muted* is true so i cant really hold a grudge against some one mostly because i get over people pretty easily. ah yes and please let the new people have a chance to win some rounds. * i gave a lvl 12 a free nuke in inf rip my kd :p*

6. FastAsMercury

FastAsMercury
    Expand Collapse

Nice, hopefully soon mods will come back. Then, we may be able to discuss our perm mutes. And we were good friends.

I will go easier with the donor and noobs to let more people join. I have been too aggressive with them :p

7. xXGuyFawkesXx

xXGuyFawkesXx
    Expand Collapse

if you don't mind can you post your discord an we can talk on there, that would be nice :D.
    and thanks for hearing me out about the starters, would be nice to have 2 lobys full of players.

8. FastAsMercury

FastAsMercury
    Expand Collapse

I dont have discord Ruy, sorry. Now I would like to adress maple's complaint in game today. I am sorry that I have not been practicing what I have been preaching, so I will rearrange my loadouts and make them more non-donor. I understand that I have been spamming too much, and this time i will actually stop (unless we have the occasional prestiged spammer).

MapleNekopara likes this.
  9. MapleNekopara

MapleNekopara
    Expand Collapse

I appreciate that you took this maturely and didn’t flip out. Also I am glad you will be sticking to your word. It’s good that we have gained some more sense here.

10. FastAsMercury

FastAsMercury
    Expand Collapse

Your welcome, and this time I will do what I say I will. By the way, I'm following you on the forums now.

11. xXGuyFawkesXx

xXGuyFawkesXx
    Expand Collapse

thats -1 toxicity on jectile 419 left :D

MapleNekopara likes this.