Some ideas on how to make this fun for new and experianced players.

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by cavo789, Dec 23, 2017.

1. cavo789

cavo789
    Expand Collapse

soooo.....after some observation i have noticed that alot of new players are leaving and getting pissed because of doner spammers (mg36, chopper gunner, ect...)

1st off all lmgs need to be zoomed in to get accuracy, like a sniper withought acog. You have too get acog on the lmg for crouch firing. Also, lmg's need to be wayyy heavier, so that spammers cannot run and gun.

Second, to get the chopper gunner you need a higher killstreak.

I hope this reaches higher ups and these changes need to be made to make the game more fun.

koko15000 and Jimmy_47447 like this.
  2. DesertEagle

DesertEagle
    Expand Collapse

I like the idea of putting LMGs in a less aggressive role, I would agree with that as you could equip any LMG with grip and go offensive while grabbing tons of kills. For the chopper gunner tho it's easy to shoot down as all you need are LMGs or ARs they bring down the gunner easily.

3. cfwbuilder

cfwbuilder
    Expand Collapse

I disagree with that idea. If you are mad at spammers then you can always pull out a m249!! donors have to pay 10 buckks for donor killstreaks, and another 10 for donor weps. They have nerfed lmgs enough, its time to stop, or make the weps stronger.:eek: Also, chopper already took a big nerf and is too weak.

4. Jimmy_47447

Jimmy_47447
    Expand Collapse

Can some one tell me the difference between donor weps and non donor weps?!?

5. cavo789

cavo789
    Expand Collapse

I understand what you are saying, however if everyone uses an lmg shoota turns into a chaotic mess. I know realism is not a main objective in the game, however lmgs are support weapons, not overpowered ARs. They need to be changed to fit that role more.

6. DesertEagle

DesertEagle
    Expand Collapse

Different Statistics,
    Vector is a faster firing Uzi with slightly more recoil
    AK-74u is an MP5 with a different recoil style
    MG36 is a HAMR with 100 rounds, alot more recoil and a flat damage output of 40 Damage per shot
    RPD is a M249 with higher damage but longer reload times
    Famas is a Galil with higher rate of fire, lower damage and immense recoil
    RSASS is a Dragunov with slightly lower body damage multipliers and more ammo per mag
    Ballista is a Intervention with 2 more rounds and a slightly slower rate of fire
    KSG is a M40A3 with alot more rounds, higher damage up close and lower damage on distance
    The running speed needs to lowered alot more, so you cannot play aggresively with LMGs that easily as you can now.

7. cfwbuilder

cfwbuilder
    Expand Collapse

That is a good point, and i agree that sprinting with heavy mgs is OP. A speed nerf could be a good idea
    I agree, sprinting with lmgs is OP, but donor costs too much for any major nerfs.

8. Jimmy_47447

Jimmy_47447
    Expand Collapse

I would just like the game to be balanced even for donor items

cfwbuilder likes this.
  9. cfwbuilder

cfwbuilder
    Expand Collapse

I agree you shouldnt be able to buy OP

Jimmy_47447 likes this.