Staff Application

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grand Chicken, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Grand Chicken

Grand Chicken
    Expand Collapse

IGN:Grand_Chicken
    What position are you applying for? Either moderator or Admin

TImeZone: GMT

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 4-5 year.

How long have you been on this server?:Around 1 year. Been playing it a lot recently.
    Do you have any work experience as staff on another server? And if so, what rank?: I was once a moderator on a fairly small server and a helper on Sky Superior.
    What do you specialize in?: Helping fellow players and being a good member to the community.
    Provide a brief summary of why you would want to be staff: Lately I have seen people flying around on Zambies and it really breaks the game as they can't be killed. I would also like to help players just getting a start.
    What would you do your first day as a staff member?:I would not do anything extreme. I would mainly moderate chat and kick people who are using a hacked client.
    Thanks for reading,

2. R3W8

R3W8
    Expand Collapse

You need to provide your age. Either way staff applications are closed so you cannot apply yet

X_LiterallyMNT_X likes this.
  3. metsfan8

metsfan8
    Expand Collapse

Lol Ok, Ive said this maybe twice now and you Replied on One of them. This Server Isn't Taking Staff Right Now, It was months ago and Now it has staff. There might be a slight chance that there will be new mods but For now they aren't looking for any Staff. So Save this Post/Application for another time, also you have to state your age. <3

4. xXGuyFawkesXx

xXGuyFawkesXx
    Expand Collapse

Lol flying is disabled ive tred out the anticheat it GREAT