Star Wars Battlefront Resource pack up and running!

Discussion in 'Resource Packs' started by Lukaka, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Lukaka

Lukaka
    Expand Collapse

Should be done by 2018: here's a sneak peak:
    [​IMG]
    Ive already got EE3 DLT19X CA-87 Relby-V10 DLT-19 A280C and DT-12 done!

If you have your own textures feel free to post the pics here!

2. R3W8

R3W8
    Expand Collapse

Pls make then at a higher quality xd

3. Lukaka

Lukaka
    Expand Collapse

Im keeping them classic minecraft. 3D would take too long and anything larger that is close to the Star Wars Guns could break copyright laws.

Update (2 PM): EE-4 (UZI) and TL-50 HR (Famas) completed too. I have not done any sounds yet though.

Update (5 PM): Added semi-transparent particles for shots and a better Reticle that allows calculation for sniper rifles and moving players

#3 Lukaka, Nov 11, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
  4. DesertEagle

DesertEagle
    Expand Collapse

Just fyi, Sounds will be really hard. As Shoota and Zambies both use just a different variety of minecraft sounds which are pitched (sometimes not whatever) to replicate the cod gun sound. So... if you would try to make a sound for the attack helicopter it would replace sounds for the dragunov's reload, famas's reload and shooting ect. it just an example theres more sounds which are used over multiple guns and killstreaks.

I actually like that hes doing 16x16. I hate that people only like 3D Models or 4k Textures on their resourcepacks. 16x16 keeps Minecraft looking like Minecraft.

5. Lukaka

Lukaka
    Expand Collapse

Hey min actually thinking about leaving the sounds, and I agree with you on the 16x16, although a few I made 32x32 for little details.

EDIT: This is the latest version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cvWps_fBmHjPXR3pQuwP5YMlQpmuk-XK/view?usp=sharing

EDIT New Version:
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=&id=1jIE7Ld0xXnWJBKDyamDNqrpGhmavIppE

I'll be calling it soon, since I'm almost out of guns, but I have more plans first.

#5 Lukaka, Nov 21, 2017
    Last edited: May 24, 2018