Texture pack hate

Discussion in 'Resource Packs' started by IIsIlluminati, Jan 13, 2016.

1. IIsIlluminati

IIsIlluminati
    Expand Collapse
    Restricted Member

Oh I wish I never had to make this. But people are hating on my texture pack because it's not 3D! Really this is sad, people think that the first community made texture would be like soartex fanever! You guys should be glad that I'm willing to take time out of my day to make a texture pack for the community. What the fu** guys, your hating on a fun and simple pack and it's the first custom texture pack for the server , do you think that it would be the best texture pack in existence? And people say that it's a sh**ty texture pack that should never get any downloads, I get downloads but it's like 2 or 5, it's a small server I won't get like 5 million downloads! For the people who want a 3D texture pack no one can really do it because the servers guns have to be blocks to be 3D, I don't think they will ever do this because they want the server to be simple and not like complex as bigger servers. Earlier today I got barraged by people saying that my pack was terrible, I don't wanted to be hated by the whole server because of stupid pixels in a game! I was going to make a Cs go texture pack and a 64x64 pack but I don't think I will. And also people are saying that I did not add the textures for the voter guns but it was an edit of the texture pack pre-voter guns. If I could get the download to the new texture pack I would love that.

I may not be on the forums for a while -IIsIlluminati

2. DogeMuchWow

DogeMuchWow
    Expand Collapse

[​IMG]

nutzak likes this.
  3. DesertEagle

DesertEagle
    Expand Collapse

Since the possibility of having 3D Models in MC they are a "must have" otherwise your Server sucks thats how the players react to that.
    I have nothing against them they could be looking really cool but the most People are thinking those Models are very easily made which is false, 3D Models Cube by Cube are just a pain to make especially in x128 Res. or higher. and hiring a Modeller costs like 30$+ per High Res. Model.

2D textures are just underrated by now :c

4. Trakker Jack

Trakker Jack
    Expand Collapse

I don't even use the texture pack! Much more satisfying to fire rpgs out of a golden sword, and to use the aug hbar as a golden pick! :) Besides, I can't figure out which version it opens in. I use 1.8, and the server runs?

xXElite_RangerXx likes this.
  5. Amazingfredy

Amazingfredy
    Expand Collapse

If you use like 1.8.6 or above it should work

6. Andrewlu2012

Andrewlu2012
    Expand Collapse

I think the 2D texture pack is already really good! I think that to improve without a 3D texture pack, you might need to add newer items, clothing customization, and just awesome other stuff. The server is really good!

7. Pat_

Pat_
    Expand Collapse

Tbh I think 2d is much better than 3d cus its Minecraft lol the 2d's have some kind of coolness in them but the 3d's look ugly. All my friends like 3D but idk why but it just looks wierd to me

TronJohn likes this.
  8. Knavishzeus

Knavishzeus
    Expand Collapse

same. i really enjoy 2d for some reason. just more open for the textures to look prettier

9. Turtlebomb

Turtlebomb
    Expand Collapse

Nice nine-month necropost.

Timbuscus likes this.
  10. Knavishzeus

Knavishzeus
    Expand Collapse

nice 9 month necro-post to you too <3

11. Turtlebomb

Turtlebomb
    Expand Collapse