The "to be unmuted" case

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 911lostbrother, May 1, 2018.

?

Which part of the server you liked more?

1. Jectile

2. Zambies

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. 911lostbrother

911lostbrother
    Expand Collapse

Okay so some of the permanently muted players requested to be unmuted like 24 hours praying to god for good marks on exams. To be honest, when the time I'm 11 years old that my account got permanently mute... yeah that time I was really stupid.

Back into the topic, players always like to do the "New year, new me" thingy and asking the head moderators or administrator to be unmuted although it won't happen because now they all are gone. They won't come back, they went missing? quit? died? none of us know. Although there is still a Forum administrator here, hello.

Players getting permanently muted is a tragedy. They can't chat, sending out their discord username whenever any players ask for it, answering players questions, guiding players. and "respecting others'"

Here's the final answer: Permanently means "in a way that lasts or remains unchanged indefinitely; for all time."
    You are not going to be unmuted forever. Unless the Head moderators or administrator having a reason to let you to be unmuted eventually it won't happen. Either the server reset or restart something then it will become your second chance using the chat.

Use your chat wisely or else you will become 27~28 of us being permanently muted.

2. xXGuyFawkesXx

xXGuyFawkesXx
    Expand Collapse

if i ever was unmuted i probably wont even chat, i haven't even touched the "/ key" in about 2 years I've gotten use to it.