Zambies - Delivery Mule - Support Summon

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Sogekii, Jun 18, 2017.

?

Is this a good idea?

1. This is great! Add it!

66.7%
  2. A little overpowered...

22.2%
  3. A little underpowered...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I have a few suggestions

11.1%
  1. Sogekii

Sogekii
    Expand Collapse

Not gonna lie, we already have a lot of offensive summons. Those summons are under the First and Second item categories. However, we don't have any under the Support category. That is why I've come up with an idea for a Summon for the Support Section. Why not? It is the....
    DELIVERY MULE!
    Accessibility - To get the Delivery Mule, you must buy the $10 Summon Pack (dont really know what its called). In order to actually 'equip' it, you go under the Support Item section of your loadout. You click Delivery Mule. Once you get in a game, summon it!
    What does it do? - The delivery mule, in short, brings you items. Thats... literally what it does. It doesn't get affected by zombie. I've found that once you get to higher waves, you absolutely NEED to use items to survive. But if you try going out to get those items, the wave might spawn before you get back and you can take a massive amount of damage. Also, you might just be too lazy to go out and get them yourself.
    How it works - At the beginning of a game, right after you spawn it, the mule follows you until either a zombie or a player drops an item. Then, it runs (at the speed of the cow summon, so pretty fast) towards the nearest item(s) and picks it up. The item goes into GUI with 5 chest slots and once the wave ends, the mule runs to the player. During every boss wave, the mule stops collecting and still stays by you. This gives you time to organize your inventory. All of the players can access the chest by right-clicking the mule. It shows a chest GUI, which shows all of the items the mule picked up. The items do not stack. The GUI closes once the mule is 10 blocks away from the player. Any player can access the chest at any time, its just that the mule won't be following you during a wave. Once all of the slots are filled, the mule follows you around until somebody takes out an item, so then the mule can start collecting more. Once an item has been in the chest for 10 waves, it gets deleted. Players can also put their own items in it, so it acts like a trashcan. Animal abuse I guess? Once another wave starts, the mule begins collecting once again.

Anyway, thats about it... Answer the poll please.

#1 Sogekii, Jun 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  2. X_LiterallyMNT_X

X_LiterallyMNT_X
    Expand Collapse

Hello person that I muted some time ago because of insult! Welcome to the forums! Also, this idea is actually quite overpowered. Zambies (except from the lack of guns and maps) is perfect just the way it is now. The idea of people having to go down and get items themselves is to make the game less op. You can always just grab items every 10 waves.
    Also, if the idea is implemented, I'm sure it'll be in the store for 10 bucks, so yeah, not a very great idea

3. Sogekii

Sogekii
    Expand Collapse

Ah, fair enough. I don't get to very high levels because I always suicide for no random reason.

4. iZig

iZig
    Expand Collapse

**Revive dead thread, YAY!**

This sounds cool, but sounds a bit annoying, for multiple reasons; let me tell you why.

1st of all, if you use the RPG, if it follows you, and is a mule... You could easily RPG yourself.

2nd of all, if you have teammates, it would just steal it all, and imagine having 2-3 mules, it'd be annoying, but cool concept. :p

xXGuyFawkesXx likes this.