Zambies Island Map

Discussion in 'Build Submissions' started by EuphoricKarizma, Sep 8, 2016.

?

Am I a scrub at building?

Poll closed Sep 15, 2016.
  1. Yea m8 you are a scrub!

25.0%
  2. Nah g you good.

75.0%
  1. EuphoricKarizma

EuphoricKarizma
    Expand Collapse

I have created along with one other friend, ItzCryx a zombie map. The story is basically a secret cove were scientists were working with viruses was discovered by pirates. They had broken into the lab and set free the zombie virus. Before the scientists died they left signs around the place to warn people. The boss is the pirate captain who appears in his room at the center. He takes the closest person and drags them off the plank. There is a secret lab, several caverns leading around the island for a run n gun strategy, there is a few elevated places used for camping as well as the pirate ship. The waters are toxic and filled with piranhas.

Updates: http://imgur.com/a/7v6XU
    Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tyo5tp6ypk2atyj/world.zip?dl=0
    Also if anything is subject to change please comment or message me and I can fix it.
    Thanks for looking and reading!

#1 EuphoricKarizma, Sep 8, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  2. MP5/TacKnife Expert

MP5/TacKnife Expert
    Expand Collapse

It is a really a good map, but you must remove some parts of the map for some reasons. First, the beacons, idk why this must be removed but its kind of annoying for some reasons, and "are there beacons on a stranded island?" -Castaway. Second, the water walls thing, this must be removed from the map for lag reasons and chunk errors, even the web must be removed, you can just extend the water just like in the Resort map. Third, the secret thingies, or secret door rather. This must be removed 'cause people can just camp there whenever the door gets open, I think removing the redstone doors or something like that and keep the underground or secret place in the same spot. And for all, you can just extend the island and add more comfortable can-be-used-to-camp spots. Cause it looks small airborne. Overall, this map is great.

3. EuphoricKarizma

EuphoricKarizma
    Expand Collapse

Thank you for checking my map out... I can make those changes.

4. MP5/TacKnife Expert

MP5/TacKnife Expert
    Expand Collapse

Also, try improving the trees and extend the underground, it will be a better camping spot or place to escape.

5. EuphoricKarizma

EuphoricKarizma
    Expand Collapse

Updates: http://imgur.com/a/7v6XU
    I removed the waterwall and added a dome. I removed all the redstone, added more trees, added a cavern system, made the island bigger, removed explosive mines, added new building type things, and generally improved it.

6. MP5/TacKnife Expert

MP5/TacKnife Expert
    Expand Collapse

Better... One friendly shot in each photo.
    Now all we have to do is wish you luck, pray and wait for this to get acknowledged, or luckily added.

Reminder : Change the download link if you haven't. You can do the same with the video and screenshots for them to check it.